Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Holly S. Stewart, 27, of the 2000 block of Waltonville Road, was arrested at 12:27 p.m. Thursday on a charge of violation of bail bond.
- Roberto M. Roman, 24, of the 1200 block of Welkin Street, was arrested at 7:02 p.m. Thursday on a charge of possession of a controlled substance. Bail was set at $75,000.
- Britin L. White, 23, of the 100 block of Aspen Drive, was arrested at 7:03 p.m. Thursday on a charge of manufacture/delivery of cannabis between 10 and 30 grams. Bail was set at $20,000.
- Bobby G. Berner, 39, of the 500 block of North Eighth Street, was arrested at 9:33 p.m. Thursday on a charge of driving while license suspended/revoked.
- Miranda M. Reynolds, 21, Bonnie, was arrested at 11:40 p.m. Thursday on a warrant for failure to appear in Effingham County court. Bail was set at $3,500.
- Christopher P. Douglas, 35, of the 1000 block of Pace Avenue, was arrested at 2:24 a.m. Friday on a charge of domestic battery.
- A female told police at 1:44 a.m. Friday that she and a male friend were involved in a dispute in the 1000 block of Pace Avenue in which the man kicked a door and showered the woman with glass. The man was taken into custody, reports state.
- A woman requested an officer in the 300 block of Opdyke Avenue at 2:25 a.m. Friday following a dispute with a male in which the victim was allegedly choked.
- A woman reported at 4:13 p.m. Thursday that her parents' home in the 700 block of Magnolia Avenue had been broken into.
- A woman came to the police department at 4:56 p.m. Thursday to report her purse stolen.
- A female caller told police at 6:08 p.m. Thursday that someone had stolen her wallet.