Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Christian Wildhage, 25, of the 200 block of Potomac Boulevard, was arrested at 3:29 a.m. Sunday on a charge of driving under the influence.
- Owen Buchanan Jr., 38, of the 800 block of /South 21st Street, was arrested at 7:47 p.m. Sunday on two counts of aggravated battery.
- Christopher W. Cobb, 21, of the 1000 block of Jones Street, was arrested at 10:40 p.m. Sunday on a charge of no valid driver's license.
- A woman told police at 9:05 p.m. Friday that a woman chased her and hit her with a chair at a residence in the 1500 block of South Ninth Street.
- Loss prevention personnel at Kohl's reported a shoplifter in custody at 4:30 p.m. Saturday.
- Employees of Kohl's requested an officer at 7:55 p.m. Saturday after a male teen was observed placing merchandise under his clothing. Store personnel reported at 8:20 p.m. the teen was in custody for shoplifting.
- A female caller told police at 11:06 a.m. Friday that a residence in the 400 block of Bell had been burglarized.
- Personnel from Walmart reported at 11:52 a.m. Friday that a female adult was in custody for shoplifting
- An employee of ARDL, 400 Aviation Drive, told police at 12:48 p.m. Friday that items were stolen from the business sometime within the past week.
- Three people were taken to Good Samaritan Regional Health Center at 6 p.m. Saturday following a traffic accident on Broadway and Potomac Boulevard. No other information was immediately available.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- James W. Hicks, 21, of the 1300 block of South 12th Street, was arrested at 10:54 p.m. Sunday on a charge of manufacture/delivery of cannabis between 10 and 30 grams.
- Brandon L. Stallings, 28, Dix, was arrested at 6:11 a.m. Monday on charges of driving while license suspended, misdemeanor escape of a peace officer and bringing contraband into a penal institution.
- Waltonville Fire Department responded to a field fire at 5 p.m. Saturday in the 14000 bock of North Scheller Lane. The fire was tapped out by 5:35 p.m., logs state.
- Jefferson Fire Protection District responded to a large field fire at 5:13 p.m. Saturday in the 19000 block of East Bakerville Road. About 10 acres burned, and firefighters had the fire out by 5:52 p.m., according to reports.