Mt. Vernon Police Department
Marcus Howard, 18, of the 1100 block of Wescott, was arrested at 8:04 p.m. Friday on a charge of driving while license suspended/revoked.
•Victor J. Brooks, 20, of the 1000 block of South 13th Street, was arrested at 1:29 a.m. Sunday on a charge of resisting/obstructing an officer.
•Alvin R. Gray, 33, of the 600 block of South 24th Street, was arrested at 2:30 a.m. Saturday on charges of criminal trespass to a residence and criminal damage to property.
•Codey C. Ince, 19, of the 4400 block of Woodglen Lane, was arrested at 7:58 a.m. Sunday on a charge of violation of bail bond.
• Aaron P. Karch, 34, of the 1300 block of South 24th Street, was arrested at 3:45 p.m. Sunday on a warrant charging failure to appear.
• Lena R. Burk, 25, of the 100 block of Rufus Street, was arrested at 7:45 p.m. Sunday on a warrant charging charging failure to appear.
•Christopher M. Smith, 39, of the 900 block of Ellis Drive, was arrested at 9:42 p.m. Sunday on a charge of theft of services.
• Jerry L. Ellis, 29, of the 900 block of Welkins, was arrested at 12:39 a.m. Monday on a charge of disorderly conduct.
• Billy Bob Beck, 31, of the 1700 block of Main Street, was arrested at 12:49 a.m. Monday on a charge of disorderly conduct.
• Devon D. Beasley, 23, of the 600 block of South 23rd Street, was arrested at 12:54 a.m. Monday on a charge of resisting/obstructing an officer.
n Leroy Roberson Jr., 23, of the 1000 block of South 13th Street, was arrested at 1:22 a.m. Monday on a charge of criminal trespass to state land.
A woman reported at 12:48 p.m. Saturday two juveniles allegedly kicked in a door at a vacant residence in the 700 block of South 22nd Street. One subject was taken into custody, according to police logs.
• A woman reported at 7:12 p.m. Saturday her husband was robbed at gunpoint by a male subject at the intersection of 10th Street and Veterans Memorial Drive. Police got a description of the vehicle involved in the incident and located it on South Ninth Street. One subject was taken into custody, police logs state.
• A woman reported at 10:46 p.m. Saturday her residence in the 1400 block of South 12th Street had been burglarized.
•Several callers reported a large dispute and subjects with gun in the 600 block of Herbert Street shortly before 1 a.m. Sunday. One male subject was taken into custody, reports state.
• A resident in the 1100 block of Gaskins told police at 9:16 a.m. Sunday her residence was burglarized while she was sleeping.
• A subject told police at 10:26 p.m. Sunday that at least 10 people were involved in a fight in the 1700 block of Main Street. EMS was requested and one person was taken to Crossroads Community Hospital.
•Police received multiple calls at 11:30 p.m. Sunday that several subjects had returned to the location of the aforementioned fight. The subjects allegedly had returned with sticks, pipes and ball bats. At 12:19 a.m. two subjects were taken into custody, according to police logs.
• A man reported at 2:39 a.m. Monday his daughter was the victim of an alleged battery occurring earlier in the housing projects.
A man reported at 5:19 p.m. Saturday a relative’s prescription medications were taken from a residence in the 2300 block of Perkins Avenue.
• A man requested an officer at 8:40 p.m. Sunday in the 800 block of South 21st Street after a carton of cigarettes were taken from a porch. Three males were seen walking in the area. A male juvenile was taken into custody, according to police.
•A woman reported at 10:25 p.m. Sunday a relative’s cell phone was taken from a chair outdoors in the 600 block of Lamar Avenue.