• A woman reported at 10:46 p.m. Saturday her residence in the 1400 block of South 12th Street had been burglarized.
•Several callers reported a large dispute and subjects with gun in the 600 block of Herbert Street shortly before 1 a.m. Sunday. One male subject was taken into custody, reports state.
• A resident in the 1100 block of Gaskins told police at 9:16 a.m. Sunday her residence was burglarized while she was sleeping.
• A subject told police at 10:26 p.m. Sunday that at least 10 people were involved in a fight in the 1700 block of Main Street. EMS was requested and one person was taken to Crossroads Community Hospital.
•Police received multiple calls at 11:30 p.m. Sunday that several subjects had returned to the location of the aforementioned fight. The subjects allegedly had returned with sticks, pipes and ball bats. At 12:19 a.m. two subjects were taken into custody, according to police logs.
• A man reported at 2:39 a.m. Monday his daughter was the victim of an alleged battery occurring earlier in the housing projects.
A man reported at 5:19 p.m. Saturday a relative’s prescription medications were taken from a residence in the 2300 block of Perkins Avenue.
• A man requested an officer at 8:40 p.m. Sunday in the 800 block of South 21st Street after a carton of cigarettes were taken from a porch. Three males were seen walking in the area. A male juvenile was taken into custody, according to police.
•A woman reported at 10:25 p.m. Sunday a relative’s cell phone was taken from a chair outdoors in the 600 block of Lamar Avenue.