Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Douglas Haynes, 47, of the 500 block of South 21st Street, was arrested at 11:26 p.m. Monday on a charge of unlawful delivery of cannabis.
- A woman in the 1000 block of South 15th Street requested to speak to an officer at 8:34 a.m. Monday regarding a quarrel with a neighbor. The reporting person alleges the neighbor took her dog off a chain, and the dog was missing.
- A woman told police at 4:09 p.m. Monday she believes someone attempted to break into her garage in the 500 block of Fairfield Road sometime over the weekend.
- A woman reported at 9:48 a.m. Monday that a CD player had been stolen from her residence in the 900 block of South Sixth Street.
- An employee of a business in the 2000 block of Forest Avenue told police at 1:10 p.m. Monday that a bicycle had been taken from the business.
- Fire personnel were called to a grease fire at 8:10 p.m. Monday in the 700 block of South 19th Street. The fire was extinguished in eight minutes, but one person was transported to Good Samaritan Regional Health Center, according to police logs.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Margaret M. Finley, 30, of the 10000 block of East Richview Road, was arrested at 6:11 p.m. Monday on a charge of huffing.
- Adam V. Phillipi, 35, of the 8300 block of Goshen Road, was arrested at 8:58 p.m. Monday on a charge of violation of bail bond.
- Michael L. Broadway, 31, of the 11000 block of North Seven Mile Lane, was arrested at 9:02 p.m. Monday on a charge of driving while license suspended/revoked.