MT. VERNON — —
- A woman told police at 6:56 a.m. Saturday that her purse was taken the previous evening from a home in the 4200 block of Sassafras Avenue.
- A woman told police at 7 p.m. Saturday that she left a purse at a residence in the 300 block of Jordan Avenue the previous evening and when she returned Saturday to retrieve it, the purse was gone.
- Loss prevention personnel at Kmart told police at 3:57 p.m. Saturday that a male subject was in custody for shoplifting.
- A female subject told police at 7:28 p.m. Saturday that she came home to find her house in the 700 block of South 22nd Street had been burglarized.
- A man told police at 10:04 a.m. Sunday that he believes someone broke into a shed on property in the 1100 block of Oakland Avenue sometime overnight.
- A woman told police at 10:32 p.m. Sunday that items were taken from her residence in the 4200 block of Valley Forge Road.
- A man told police at 2:24 p.m. Saturday that his vehicle was damaged while parked at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Lucas K. Lehmann, 19, of the 1000 block of Wilshire Drive, was arrested at 2:06 a.m. Sunday on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and consumption of alcohol by a minor.
- Demarcus D. Brooks, 23, Springfield, was arrested at 2:24 a.m. Saturday on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Caleb Z. Gebke, 17, Richview, was arrested at 4:02 a.m. Sunday on a charge of driving under the influence.
- Officials of New Hope Baptist Church, North Tonga Lane, reported at 2 p.m. Sunday that someone had stolen copper wiring from the church's air conditioning units.