Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Adam R. Murdock, 30, of the 700 block of Main Street, was arrested at 8:10 a.m. Tuesday on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Christina L. McKinney, 35, of the 700 block of South 22nd Street, was arrested at 2:37 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of driving while license suspended/revoked.
- Chad S. Dudley, 31, of the 17000 block of North Hails Lane, was arrested at 11:17 p.m. Tuesday on charges of disorderly conduct and criminal trespass to a residence.
- Kourtney M. Brown, 25, of Cottonwood Drive, was arrested at 2:14 a.m. Wednesday on a charge of driving under the influence.
- A woman told police at 7:34 p.m. Tuesday that her grandson had allegedly been battered earlier in the area of Cleveland Street.
- An employee of Circle K in the 100 block of South 44th Street reported a drive-off of approximately $10 at 5:38 a.m. Tuesday.
- A woman who lives at Heritage Landing told police at 11:25 a.m. Tuesday that her checking account had been compromised by a former family member.
- A woman told police at 3:57 p.m. Tuesday that someone has been using her debit card without permission.
- A man requested an officer at 1:04 a.m. Wednesday on Cottonwood Drive claiming a woman had hit his residence with his vehicle. The motorist was taken into custody.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- James D. Jones, 22, of the 12000 block of North Two Mile Creek Lane was arrested at 3:54 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of battery.
- Erica L. Ehrman, 20, of the 500 block of Grant Avenue was arrested at 9:50 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of obstructing/resisting a peace officer.
- Bobby J. Motes, 18, of the 800 block of Meadowbrook Lane was arrested at 9:50 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of obstructing/resisting a peace officer.
- A resident in the 23000 block of North Post Oak Lane told authorities at 10:10 a.m. Wednesday he came home to find his residence had been broken into.