MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Dominique L. Haynes, 27, of the 600 block of South 22nd Street, was arrested on a charge of failure to appear and driving with a suspended license. Bond was set at $6,500 and Haynes was released.
- Belvin Antonio Epps, 22, of the 1100 block of Wescott, was arrested Thursday on charges of contributing to the criminal delinquency of a minor.
- Andre D. McChristian, 45, of the 1100 block of Wescott, was arrested Thursday on charges of failure to return from furlough and for driving on a suspended license. Bond was set at $31,500.
- Roberta L. Bumpus, 56, of the 4200 block of Westwood Drive, was arrested Friday on a charge of driving under the influence of alcohol. Bond was set at $3,000 and Bumpus was released.
- Edward J. Robinson, 24, of the 5800 block of Michigan Avenue, Chicago, was arrested Friday on charges of failure to appear and obstructing justice. Bond was set at $6,000 and Robinson was released.
- A taxi cab at American Cab caught fire at the business on Thursday around 5:19 a.m., according to police records. No injuries were indicated.
- An illegal burn was reported in the 2500 block of Casey Avenue on Tuesday around 1 p.m.
- Police received conflicting reports of gunshots or fireworks around the 400 block of South 23rd Street on Thursday. Police were unable to locate the source of the noise, their reports indicated.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Robert Brant Visser, 28, of the 1200 block of South 26th Street, was arrested Thursday on a charge of violating probation. Bond was set at $5,000.
- Jonathon Graham, 27, of the 1000 block of Southgate Drive, was arrested Friday on a charge of violation of bail and theft. Bond was set at $4,000.