MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- David Nicholas Adams, 32, of the 2600 block of Logan Street, was arrested 6:10 p.m. Wednesday for unlawful use of a weapon. Bond was set at $10,000 and he was released.
- Derrick D. Robateau, 26, of the 700 block of 22nd Street, was arrested on Thursday on a charge of criminal trespass to land. Bond was set at $1,000 and he was released.
- Police responded to a report of an attempted break-in at a residence in the 100 block of Hemlock Court at 9:37 p.m. Wednesday.
- A woman reported someone attempted to break into at least two cars in the 1000 block of South 23rd Street around 12:26 a.m. Thursday.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Donald R. Keip, 38, of the 4000 block of Willow Spring, was arrested at 10:46 p.m. Wednesday on a warrant for failure to appear. Bond was set at $3,000 and he was released.
- A woman reported at 8:01 a.m. Wednesday that juveniles took her car for a “joyride” according to police reports and returned it damaged at a residence in the 4300 block of Carpenter Road. They also are threw pumpkins onto her lawn.