---- — Mt. Vernon Police Department
Quentin Johnson, 27, Dahlgren, was arrested at 6:57 p.m. Sunday on a charge of driving while license suspended.
• Eric L. Young, 45, of the 900 block of George Street, was arrested at 9 p.m. Sunday on a charge of no driver’s license.
• Travis S. Judds, 24, Odin, was arrested at 9:04 p.m. Sunday on a charge of driving while license suspended/revoked.
• LT Washup Jr., 53, Chicago, was arrested at 10:55 p.m. Sunday on a charge of violation of probation.
• Jessie A. Arnett, of the 13000 block of East Beal, was arrested at 1:40 a.m. Monday on charges of retail theft and possession of a controlled substance.
• Kegan R. Graham, 21, of the 500 block of South 22nd Street, was arrested at 2:32 a.m. Monday on charges of domestic battery, disorderly conduct, obstruction of an officer and knowingly damaging property.
• Trazell Sanders, 21, of the 400 block of South 17th Street, was arrested at 12:40 p.m. Monday on a charge of retail theft.
An employee of a pizza shop in the 3100 block of Broadway told police at 1 p.m. Friday a driver had received a counterfeit $50 bill the previous evening.
• A man reported at 3:20 p.m. Friday a tire on his vehicle had been slashed while it was parked in the 140 block of Hemlock Court.
• A subject reported at 3:21 p.m. Friday someone busted out a window to a front door at a residence in the 500 block of South 17th Street.
• An employee of a pizza shop in the 3500 block of Broadway reported at 11:26 a.m. Saturday receiving a counterfeit bill from a delivery.
•A man told police at 4:20 p.m. Saturday he was robbed of cigarettes on his person in the 700 block of South 23rd Street.
• A male subject was taken into custody at 9:26 p.m. Saturday after throwing bricks through a relative’s window in the 1300 block of Wescott.
• A man told police at 11:44 a.m. Sunday his residence in the 800 block of South 20th Street had been burglarized overnight.
• A man told police at 11:17 p.m. Sunday his residence in the 600 block of South 21st Street had been burglarized.
A woman told police at 2:02 p.m. Friday that items were taken from her residence in the 1900 block of Lake Street.
• A woman requested an officer to make a theft report at 6:06 p.m. Friday for missing money at her residence.
• A man told police at 10:15 a.m. Saturday a Jeep Wrangler was stolen from his residence in the 2400 block of Brownsville Road.
•An employee of a grocer store on South 10th Street reported at 11:34 a.m. Saturday a male in custody for shoplifting.
• Security personnel at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center reported at 7:53 a.m. Saturday the theft of feminine hygiene products from every women’s rest room on every floor.
• A woman told police at 10:19 a.m. Saturday medications were taken from her apartment in the 4000 block of Willow Springs.
An employee of Tyler Motors reported at 11:43 a.m. Saturday an accident with injuries. One person was taken to Good Samaritan Regional Health Center for treatment, according to police logs.
•Police responded to a car-pedestrian accident at 3:43 p.m. Sunday in the 500 block of Old Fairfield Road. An accident report was not available, however, logs state one person was taken to Good Samaritan Regional Health Center.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
Rhett Sloan, 40, Bluford, was arrested at 5:34 p.m. Friday on charges of theft of a motor vehicle and criminal trespass to a residence.
• Amanda L. Wilson, 24, of the 19000 block of North Illinois 37, was arrested at 2:23 a.m. Sunday on a charge of driving under the influence.
• Barry L. Summers, 59, Opdyke, was arrested at 9:13 a.m. Sunday on a charge of driving under the influence.
• Jennifer L. Rankin, 31, of the 1800 block of Franklin, was arrested at 7:12 p.m. Sunday on charges of reckless driving, aggravated battery of a police officer, resisting/obstructing an officer, and driving while license suspended/revoked.
• Jerry W. Gill, 36, of the 1000 block of 23rd Street, was arrested at 12:07 a.m. Monday on charges of driving under the influence and driving while license suspended/revoked.
A man wrecked a four-wheeler in the 13000 block of East Davis Road at 10:57 a.m. Sunday, and was taken to Crossroads Community Hospital, according to jail logs.
A subject told the sheriff’s department at 9:20 a.m. Monday money and medication was missing from his residence in the 19000 block of North Illinois Highway 37.