• A man told police at 11:44 a.m. Sunday his residence in the 800 block of South 20th Street had been burglarized overnight.
• A man told police at 11:17 p.m. Sunday his residence in the 600 block of South 21st Street had been burglarized.
A woman told police at 2:02 p.m. Friday that items were taken from her residence in the 1900 block of Lake Street.
• A woman requested an officer to make a theft report at 6:06 p.m. Friday for missing money at her residence.
• A man told police at 10:15 a.m. Saturday a Jeep Wrangler was stolen from his residence in the 2400 block of Brownsville Road.
•An employee of a grocer store on South 10th Street reported at 11:34 a.m. Saturday a male in custody for shoplifting.
• Security personnel at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center reported at 7:53 a.m. Saturday the theft of feminine hygiene products from every women’s rest room on every floor.
• A woman told police at 10:19 a.m. Saturday medications were taken from her apartment in the 4000 block of Willow Springs.
An employee of Tyler Motors reported at 11:43 a.m. Saturday an accident with injuries. One person was taken to Good Samaritan Regional Health Center for treatment, according to police logs.
•Police responded to a car-pedestrian accident at 3:43 p.m. Sunday in the 500 block of Old Fairfield Road. An accident report was not available, however, logs state one person was taken to Good Samaritan Regional Health Center.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
Rhett Sloan, 40, Bluford, was arrested at 5:34 p.m. Friday on charges of theft of a motor vehicle and criminal trespass to a residence.
• Amanda L. Wilson, 24, of the 19000 block of North Illinois 37, was arrested at 2:23 a.m. Sunday on a charge of driving under the influence.
• Barry L. Summers, 59, Opdyke, was arrested at 9:13 a.m. Sunday on a charge of driving under the influence.