Mt. Vernon Police Department
Candy J. Kaufman, 40, of the 500 block of North Fifth Street, was arrested at 11:48 a.m. Wednesday on a charge of misuse of a credit card.
• Kimberly D. Lane, 44, Waltonville, was arrested at 4:02 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of driving while license suspended/revoked.
• Tyisha Taylor, 39, of the 1000 block of South Seventh Street, was arrested at 10:21 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of driving while license suspended/revoked.
An employee of Banterra Bank, 3500 block of Broadway, turned in a counterfeit bill at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday.
• A man reported at 10:49 a.m. that someone fraudulently used his Social Security number.
• A man told police at noon Wednesday he was allegedly battered in the 100 block of Potomac Boulevard the previous evening by his wife’s boyfriend.
• A caller told police at 7:25 p.m. Wednesday a residence in the 1100 block of South 15th Street had been broken into.
• A woman told police at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday her dog was stolen some time overnight from a residence in the 2800 block of Veterans Memorial Drive.
• A woman told police at 11:34 a.m. Wednesday some tools were stolen from a friend’s residence in the 1900 block of Casey Avenue.
•A woman told police at 1:31 p.m. Wednesday someone had charged items at Lowe’s in the victim’s name.
•A subject told police at 2:42 p.m. Wednesday a cell phone was stolen from a yard in the 400 block of Jordan Street.
•A subject reported at 4:45 p.m. Wednesday the theft of items from the exterior of a parked car in the 300 block of South Seventh Street.
•A male juvenile reportedly had several personal belongings stolen by three male subjects at the city park some time before 6 p.m. Wednesday.
An elderly male subject apparently hit a pole in the parking lot of a business in the 700 block of South 10th Street at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday. The man was taken to Crossroads Community Hospital, according to police logs.