---- — Mt. Vernon Police Department
Candy J. Kaufman, 40, of the 500 block of North Fifth Street, was arrested at 11:48 a.m. Wednesday on a charge of misuse of a credit card.
• Kimberly D. Lane, 44, Waltonville, was arrested at 4:02 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of driving while license suspended/revoked.
• Tyisha Taylor, 39, of the 1000 block of South Seventh Street, was arrested at 10:21 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of driving while license suspended/revoked.
An employee of Banterra Bank, 3500 block of Broadway, turned in a counterfeit bill at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday.
• A man reported at 10:49 a.m. that someone fraudulently used his Social Security number.
• A man told police at noon Wednesday he was allegedly battered in the 100 block of Potomac Boulevard the previous evening by his wife’s boyfriend.
• A caller told police at 7:25 p.m. Wednesday a residence in the 1100 block of South 15th Street had been broken into.
• A woman told police at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday her dog was stolen some time overnight from a residence in the 2800 block of Veterans Memorial Drive.
• A woman told police at 11:34 a.m. Wednesday some tools were stolen from a friend’s residence in the 1900 block of Casey Avenue.
•A woman told police at 1:31 p.m. Wednesday someone had charged items at Lowe’s in the victim’s name.
•A subject told police at 2:42 p.m. Wednesday a cell phone was stolen from a yard in the 400 block of Jordan Street.
•A subject reported at 4:45 p.m. Wednesday the theft of items from the exterior of a parked car in the 300 block of South Seventh Street.
•A male juvenile reportedly had several personal belongings stolen by three male subjects at the city park some time before 6 p.m. Wednesday.
An elderly male subject apparently hit a pole in the parking lot of a business in the 700 block of South 10th Street at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday. The man was taken to Crossroads Community Hospital, according to police logs.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
June R. Patterson, 29, of the 700 block of South 22nd Street, was arrested at 11:16 a.m. Wednesday on a charge of retail theft.
A couple from Indiana received minor injuries in a car-deer accident at 3:52 p.m. Wednesday. The accident occurred in the eastbound lanes of Interstate 64, near the 83 mile marker. The occupants of the vehicle were taken to Good Samaritan Regional Health Center for treatment.
• A Woodlawn woman was ticketed on multiple charges following a one-vehicle rollover accident at 1:19 a.m. Thursday.
Major Scott Burge reported Tosha Hammond, 30, was northbound on Woodlawn Lane, north of Illinois 15, when she struck a culvert and overturned.
Hammond was ticketed on charges of no valid driver’s license, operation of an uninsured vehicle, no registration, improper lane usage, driving under the influence, and aggravated DUI.
Hammond was taken to Crossroads Community Hospital where she was treated and released with a notice to appear.