MT. VERNON —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Latwoine A. Guyton, 32, of the 900 block of Lamar Avenue, was arrested Saturday at 7:18 p.m. on a charge of domestic battery.
- Alexis J. Garcia, 35, of the 200 block of Opdyke Avenue, was arrested Saturday at 4:32 a.m. on a charge of aggravated domestic battery.
- Christopher S. Robert, 18, of Rapid City, S.D., was arrested Friday at 10:18 p.m. on a charge of violation of an order of protection and an out-of-state warrant. Bond was set at $10,000.
- Deidre A. Gibbs, 43, of the 1600 block of South 13th Street, was arrested Friday at 3 a.m. on a charge of criminal damage to property. Bond was set at $20,000.
- Jackie W. Dent, 55, of Nason, was arrested Sunday at 4:13 a.m. on a charge of driving under the influence of alcohol. Bond was set at $3,000 and Dent was released.
- An employee at the Doggie Day Spa told police a “start seeing motorcycles” sign was stolen from the business at 8:26 a.m. Monday.
- Police responded to a report that a guest’s vehicle was broken into at the Drury Inn at 9:56 a.m. Monday.
- Sunday at 10:46 p.m., a resident in the 200 block of Conger Avenue reported a fight in progress.
- Police responded to a report of juveniles gathered around a broken window in the 200 block of South 10th Street at 2:59 p.m. Sunday.
- A resident in the 200 block of North 10th Street told police there was a grass fire in the area at 4:29 p.m. Sunday.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Eric L. Fowler, 19, of the 1000 block of South 12th Street, was arrested Sunday at 1:47 p.m. on a charge of home invasion/armed with a firearm.
- Michael C. Bratcher, 25, of the 12800 block of North Dartmouth Lane, was arrested Friday at 8:43 a.m. on a charge of burglary.