MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Holly M. King, 50, of the 300 block of North Fifth Street, was arrested Sunday at 5:45 p.m. on an in-state warrant. Bond was set at $3,000 and King was released.
- Evan D. Linder, 25, of Salem, was arrested Tuesday at 12:33 a.m. on charges of violation of bail bond and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Lorie L. Hudson, 40, of the 1600 block of South 13th Street, was arrested Monday at 12:33 a.m. on a charge of criminal trespass to land.
- A resident in the 600 block of South 18th Street reported the theft of a rental car at 10:58 a.m. Monday.
- Police responded to a report of an unspecified theft in the 1800 block of Lamar Avenue at 6:18 p.m. Monday.
- A resident in the 2200 block of Lamar Avenue told police someone stole items from her deep freeze at 11:05 p.m. Monday.
- Police responded to a report of a rock thrown at siding of a residence in the 500 block of South 18th Street at 10:56 a.m. Monday.
- A resident in the 800 block of South 12th Street reported unspecified property damage at 2:19 p.m. Monday.
- Monday at 3:39 p.m., police responded to a report of a battery in the 200 block of South 15th Street.
- A pedestrian near Hughey Funeral Home told police he was battered at 1:14 p.m. Monday.
- Monday at 11:50 p.m., a resident in the 2200 block of Lamar Avenue told police someone damaged their TV.
- Police responded to a report of a car and bicycle collision at 11:13 a.m. Monday at the intersection of 18th Street and Conger Avenue. Marcus L. Mitchell, 42, of the 1000 block of South 23rd Street, was driving his vehicle slowly or was stopped on 18th Street just before the intersection of Conger Avenue. A witness said he saw the vehicle, and saw a person on a bicycle, Jesse Jones, 52, of the 400 block of South 13th Street, ride up behind it. The witness, Jerry M. Ellis, of the 1100 block of Gilbert, said Jones looked at him and said hello before colliding with the back of Mitchell’s vehicle, which received little to no damage. Jones received injuries and was transported to Good Samaritan Regional Health Center by Litton Ambulance.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Kellie D. Copeland, 27, of the 1700 block of Main Street, was arrested Sunday at 9:56 a.m. on a charge of violation of bail bond. Bond was set at $150 and Copeland was released.
- A resident in the 3800 block of North Spring Garden Lane told police someone stole copper wire from the residence a couple weeks ago at 6:08 p.m. Friday.
- Police responded to a report of the theft of welding wire in the 14000 block of East Adams Road at 2:46 p.m. Sunday.
- Police responded to a report of a vandalized vehicle in the 9900 block of East Option Road at 4:18 p.m. Saturday.
- Saturday at 5:12 p.m., a resident in the 14700 block of North Paul Lane in Bluford reported being battered.
- A resident in the 21700 block of Tea Rose Lane in Texico told police at 5:27 p.m. Saturday that someone shot a deer slug through their kitchen window.
- Police responded to a report of a burglary in the 13800 block of East Saddle Club Road at 10:57 a.m. Sunday.
- Monday at 8:14 a.m., police responded to a report of damage to the barricades at the intersection of East Malecki Road and North Messke Lane.