MT. VERNON —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
Jerry L. Miller, 28, of the 1200 block of South 24th Street, was arrested10:17 p.m. Wednesday on charges of violation of bail bond and violation of the sex offender’s registry. Bail was set at $15,000.
n Tommy Lee Stone, 20, of the 4200 block of Valley Forge Road, was arrested 11:40 p.m. Wednesday on charges of domestic battery and interfering with an emergency.
n Steven Huffman, 21, of the 1300 block of Wescott Street, was arrested at 8:17 a.m. Thursday on a charge of failure to report annually. Bail was set at $7,500.
n Michael McKinney, 40, of the 500 block of Herbert Street, was arrested at 11:35 a.m. Thursday on a charge of driving without a license. Bail was set at $1,500.
n Jordan E. Starr, 20, of the 13000 block of Link Lane, was arrested at 2:04 p.m. Thursday on a charge of operating an uninsured vehicle. Bail was set at $1,500.
n Danielle Johnson, 25, of the 12000 block of East Turner Drive, was arrested at 3:19 p.m. Thursday on a charge of retail theft.
n Tyronne Montgomery, 38, of Dalton, was arrested at 7:13 p.m. Thursday on a charge of unlawful possession of cannabis.
n Ronnie Nichols, 53, of the 500 block of Short Street, was arrested at 7:18 p.m. Thursday on a charge of theft over $500.
n Melissa Keip, 30, of the 4000 block of Willow Springs, was arrested at 12:30 p.m. Friday on charges of intimidation, disorderly conduct and battery. Bail was set at $1,000.
A woman reported that her vehicle was struck by a hit and run motorist at 9:44 p.m. Wednesday in the 1700 block of South 12th Street.
n The manager of a business in the 4200 block of Broadway reported at 10:48 p.m. Thursday that a motorist struck a sign at the business.
A female told police at 12:10 p.m. Wednesday that items were missing from her residence in the 4200 block of Rose Lane.
n A man unloading boxes from a recent move in the 1600 block of North 17th Street reported at 4:42 p.m. Wednesday that he discovered jewelry, a gold money clip and two vehicle titles were missing.
n A man told police at 7:58 a.m. Thursday that medications were taken from his vehicle while he was parked at a business in the 400 block of South 44th Street.
n An employee of a business at 100 Davidson Avenue told police at 1:44 p.m. Thursday that a female was in custody for alleged shoplifting.
n A female told authorities at 4:07 p.m. Thursday that a purse was taken from her vehicle while parked at a business in the 3400 block of Broadway.
n A female reported to police at 6:58 p.m. Thursday that her Link card had been taken from her residence in the 700 block of Main Street.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
Clark Voyles, 56, Bluford, was arrested at 10:36 a.m. Thursday on a charge of driving while license suspended. Bail was set at $1,000.
n Timothy Wilt, 35, of the 600 block of South 15th Street, was arrested at 3:19 p.m. Thursday on charges of violating probation and criminal contempt. Bail was set at $9,000.
n Kyle D. Clemons, 19, of the 15000 block of North Angling Lane, was arrested at 8:19 p.m. Thursday on a charge of aggravated fleeing.
n Cassie Young, 20, McLeansboro, was arrested at 2:30 a.m. Friday on a charge of identity theft. Bail was set at $7,500.
A resident in the 14000 block of North Morton Lane reported he came home at 12:47 p.m. Friday to find that a front door had been kicked in.
Jefferson Fire Protection District responded to a structure fire in the 8200 block of Nason Lane at 12:11 a.m. Thursday. The fire was under control at 12:39 a.m., according to police logs.
n Belle Rive Fire Department responded to a grease fire at 3:53 p.m. Thursday in the 400 block of Dogwood Lane. Firefighters cleared the scene at 4:10 p.m., according to police logs.
MT. VERNON —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Daily Record
- Weekly Record DispositionsCharges of driving under the influence and possession of 15 to 100 grams of cocaine were dismissed Thursday against William F. Zinke, 51, of Mt. Vernon. A charge of consumption of liquor by a minor was dismissed against Dennis R. Johnson,
- Daily Record Mt. VernonPolice DepartmentArrestsDesiree Huston, 26, of the 16000 block of North Milliken Lane, was arrested at 8:09 a.m. Friday on a charge of violation of bail bond. Joseph Hanley, 19, of the 2000 block of Richview Road, was arrested at 10:13 p.m.
- Weekly Record Marriage licenses/civil unions/conversions:July 18 — David D. Brant of Bluford and Crystal Lee Ann Burkes of McLeansboro.July 21 — Joseph E. Wisdom and Tab Hunt, both of Swansea.July 21 — Joshua T. Skelton of Ina and Jeannie M. Bentley of Elkville.Ju
- Daily Record Mt. VernonPolice DepartmentArrestsShelly Ryan, 22, of the 1100 block of South 26th Street, was arrested at 1:33 p.m. Thursday on a charge of violation of bail bond.n Jerry Hill, 31, of the 1000 block of Bell Street, was arrested at 1:58 p.m. Thursday
- Daily Record Mt. VernonPolice DepartmentIncidentA woman reported at 1 p.m. Wednesday she found broken glass from a door at a residence in the 4400 block of Woodglen Avenue.TheftA woman told police at 3:17 p.m. Wednesday a dog was stolen from a residence in the 60
- Daily Record Mt. VernonPolice DepartmentArrestsJeffery Ledbetter, 26, Mt. Vernon, was arrested at noon Monday on a charge of violation of bail bond.n Barry Malear, 33, of the 500 block of South 21st Street, was arrested at 1:34 p.m. Monday on a charge of violatio
- Daily Record Mt. VernonPolice DepartmentArrestsAustin Grant, 22, Sesser, was arrested at 8:03 a.m. Friday and at 12:08 p.m. Saturday on charges of driving on a suspended license.n Tyson Carlos, 26, of the 300 block of North Fourth Street, was arrested at 10:23 a.
- Daily Record Mt. VernonPolice DepartmentArrestsJohn Fowler, 38, of the 1200 block of South 26th Street, was arrested at 2:25 p.m. Thursday on a charge of driving while license suspended/revoked.n Mark Casey, 27, of the 1300 block of South 24th Street, was arreste
- Weekly Record Marriage licenses/civil unions:July 11 — Joshua Chambliss Trout of Mt. Vernon and Emily S. Hufford of Dix.July 14 — Kameron D. Pearce and Cecelia Nicole-Hope Trautman, both of McLeansboro.July 15 — Ryan I. Hitchell of Kinmundy and Olivia K. Bullock o
- Daily Record Mt. VernonPolice DepartmentArrestsTavonn Golliday, 23, of the 1000 block of South 22nd Street, was arrested at 11:16 a.m. Wednesday on a charge of theft between $500 and $10,000.n Charles Bridge, 34, of the 1000 block of South 23rd Street, was arrest
- More Daily Record Headlines