MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Gregory James, 54, of the 800 block of South 22nd Street, was arrested at 9:40 a.m. Tuesday on charges of aggravated battery and resisting arrest.
- Brody Willis, 25, of the 1700 block of Main Street, was arrested at 12:41 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of domestic battery.
- John Paul Blagg, 21, of the 14000 block of East Loyola Road, was arrested at 1:43 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of driving while license suspended.
- A man requested an officer at 7:40 a.m. Tuesday to the 2000 block of Logan Street in reference to an incident involving his child at a bus stop. The suspect in the alleged battery was later located and arrested.
- A caller told police at 12:14 p.m. Tuesday that a man allegedly battered a female family member in the 1700 block of Main Street.
- A woman reported at 9:34 p.m. Tuesday that her residence in the 100 block of Aspen Drive had been broken into and items were taken.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Antoionette Mozingo, 38, Chicago, was arrested at 2:16 a.m. Wednesday on a charge of telephone harassment.