Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Joshua Ellis, 27, of the 1600 block of Forest Avenue, was arrested at 9:52 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of aggravated domestic battery.
- Donald Thompson, 59, of the 700 block of South 23rd Street, was arrested at 10:07 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of possession of cannabis more than 2.5 grams. Bail was set at $1,000.
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center employees requested an officer at 3:51 a.m. Thursday in regard to a female who reported she had been sexually assaulted at an unknown address earlier in the evening.
- Employees of a business in the 4200 block of Heritage Avenue requested an officer, reporting an employee that was terminated on Wednesday had taken property belonging to the business.
- The driver of a Jeep Liberty told police at 2:55 p.m. Wednesday that her vehicle had been rear-ended at a drive-through restaurant in the 4800 block of Broadway.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Frank E. Elliott, 45, Belle Rive, was arrested at 8:22 a.m. Wednesday on a charge of driving under the influence. He posted bond and was released.
- Gordon Tipsword, 47, Villa Grove, was arrested at 12:19 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of battery. He posted bond and was released.
- Kwame James 28, address unknown, was arrested at 7:41 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of violation of bail bond. Bail was set at $2,500.
- Anthony Shepherd, 27, of the 700 block of Main Street, was arrested at 2 a.m. Thursday on a charge of criminal damage to property.
- Jefferson Fire Protection District responded to a structure fire at 12:28 a.m. Thursday in the 400 block of Parkway in Bonnie. The homeowner was not identified. Baby bottles in a pan caused smoke damage throughout the house. Fire personnel cleared the scene shortly after 1 a.m.