Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Kyrsti M. Deane, 20, Louisville, Ky., was arrested at 12:15 p.m. Monday on a charge of obstructing justice/destroying evidence.
- nulian M. Payne, 27, of the 3300 block of Wildrose Drive, was arrested at 1:53 p.m. Monday on a charge of theft over $500.
- iffany N. Scott, 19, of the 200 block of South Second Street, was arrested at 3:27 p.m. Monday on charges of battery and aggravated battery.
- Sierra R. Russnak, 21, of the 200 block of Castleton Avenue, was arrested at 8:02 p.m. Monday on a charge of violation of bail bond.
- Dusty D. Daniels, 21, of the 900 block of North 10th Street, was arrested at 11:40 p.m. Monday on a charge of driving while license suspended/revoked.
- A woman reported at 2:43 p.m. Monday that she was allegedly sexually assaulted in the 500 block of South 24th Street.
- A male and female were taken into custody shortly before 11 a.m. Monday following a shoplifting incident at the Mt. Vernon Walmart.
- An employee of Jumpin Jimmy's in the 3200 block of Broadway reported a drive off of $20 at 4:44 p.m. Monday.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Gunshots were reported at 5:52 a.m. Tuesday in the 15000 block of Tilton Road in Ina. The man who reported the shots also wanted to speak to an officer regarding property damage at his residence, police logs state.