MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- David A. Williams, 41, of the 1700 block of Perkins Avenue, was arrested at 11:49 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of violation of bail bond. Bond was set at $3,000.
- Renee Sanders, 29, of Ewing, was arrested at 3:21 a.m. Wednesday on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol and aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol with a suspended or revoked license.
- Tuesday at 5:29 p.m., police responded to a report of a man fleeing the Jumpin’ Jimmies gas station at 3200 Broadway with a package of cigarettes.
- An employee at the Hucks gas station at 201 Main told police there was a shoplifter at 1:11 a.m. Wednesday.
- Police responded to a report of a theft of a jacket from a customer at Buffalo Wild Wings at 2:17 p.m. Tuesday.
- A shopper at the Borowiak’s IGA told police at 1:42 p.m. Tuesday that someone charged items to the Moose Lodge account without permission.
- Tuesday at 3:39 p.m., police responded to a report of an illegal burn in the 2300 block of Mannen Street.