MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Police responded to a report of a burglary in the 3100 block of Apricot Street at 10:29 a.m. Tuesday.
- A resident in the 900 block of Cleveland Street reported a battery at 6:16 p.m. Tuesday.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Police responded to a report of an unspecified theft in the 11200 block of East Redwood Road at 8:05 p.m. Tuesday.
- A resident in the 19200 block of East Third Street in Opdyke told police someone broke into her house and took money at 8:57 a.m. Wednesday.
- Wednesday at 11:27 a.m., a resident in the 19400 block of East Jefferson Avenue in Opdyke told police someone broke into their car and garage.