Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Codey C. Ince, 19, of the 4400 block of Woodglen Lane, was arrested at 7:30 p.m. Monday on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia and an unspecified Jackson County warrant.
- Morgan Y. Lusby, 21, of the 1000 block of 23rd Street, was arrested at 1:48 a.m. Tuesday on warrants for possession of drug paraphernalia and manufacture/delivery of cannabis between 30 and 500 grams.
- A female subject reported to police at 10:03 a.m. Monday that her elderly mother's bank account has been compromised, causing Social Security checks to be deposited elsewhere, according to police logs.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- David Whitlock, 42, no address, was arrested at 7:14 a.m. Monday on an out of state warrant for failure to appear.
- Ronnie L. Shaver Sr., 54, of Lincoln Drive, was arrested at 3:19 p.m. Monday on a charge of violation of an order of protection.
- Nathaniel G. Jamison, 20, of the 200 block of South Second Street, was arrested at 6:07 p.m. Monday on a charge of violation of bail bond.
- Florentino Rios, 21, of the 1600 block of Cherry Street, was arrested at 2:02 a.m. Tuesday on charges of driving under the influence and possession of cannabis more than 2.5 grams.
- A woman ran off the road and hit a culvert about 12:30 p.m. Tuesday on Illinois 142 at Log Cabin Road. Reports indicate the woman was taken to Good Samaritan Hospital for treatment after complaining of a neck injury.