MT. VERNON — —
Residential building for November came in at $154,600. Projects receiving permits were:
- Gale and Denise Simpson, 14020 N. Link Ln., to build a home at an estimated cost of $90,000;
- Travis and Lisa Joiner, 318 E. Beacon, to build a garage and porch at an estimated project cost of $15,000;
- Greg Heck, 1508 Harlow Rd., to construct a garage at an estimated project cost of $13,000;
- Clyde Standridge, 12125 E. Meadows Dr., to build a garage at an estimated cost of $15,000;
- Al Edwards, 2613 Windcrest, to set a portable storage building at an estimated cost of $3,600;
- Linda Lowery, 2510 Benton Rd., to close in an existing front porch at an estimated cost of $15,000; and
- Dan Lovin, 3111 Apricot Ave., to roof over an existing slab at an estimated cost of $3,000.
Demolition permits issued in November were:
- Randy Irwin, 38 Mateer Rd., to demolish a house and sheds;
- Larry Martin, 308 S. Fifth St., to demolish a house;
- Bryan Drew, 2800 W. Broadway, to demolish a commercial building; and
- PFS Properties, 220 S. 18th St., to demolish a house and shed.