MT. VERNON — There were no injuries in a two-vehicle accident in the 900 block of Broadway on Thursday. Gerald Grapperhaus of Mt. Vernon stands outside his vehicle while an employee of a local towing company prepares to tow off the wrecked vehicle. Grapperhaus was ticketed for disobeying a traffic control device after he turned in front of a Jeep operated by Michelle Winkler of Mt. Vernon.
Readers submit photos
Several of our readers have posted photographs of the winter weather on our Facebook page.Continued ...
All Jefferson County schools are closedContinued ...
CASA advocate for abused kids
By RICK HAYES email@example.com CASA advocate for abused kidsContinued ...
Unemployment at 8.5 percent
MT. VERNON -- Unemployment in Jefferson County rose slightly in October coming in at 8.5 percent. The rate in September was at 8.2 percent, showing a .3 percent increase. In October 2012, the unemployment rate was at 8 percent. The county unemploymenContinued ...
Police stop scam
By RICK HAYES firstname.lastname@example.org Police stop scamContinued ...
- City building tops $5 million
- Grant applications available
- Winter storm watch issued
- MVTHS report data won't change
- Santa to appear at Cedarhurst
- Car hits motorcycle on Broadway
- MVTHS School Report Card data won't change
- Aggregate plan helping residents save
- Christmas Parade to light up town
- Readers submit photos