MT. VERNON — —
- Approved the finance report and were informed the second installment of tax dollars have been received since the finance committee met last week;
- Approved the resignation, employment and one request for a leave of absence;
- Approved the first reading of the board policy updates;
- Approved the establishment of a fund for the Freshman Academy Activity Account, the money will be raised through fundraisers.
- Approved placing the tentative tax levy on display for public viewing and comment. There will be a public hearing at the Dec. 17 board meeting, with a Truth and Taxation hearing to follow;
- Approved a resolution to present to the county board regarding the possible reorganization of the Regional Office of Education; and
- Approved a school construction grant agreement between District 201 and the Illinois Capital Development Fund.