MT. VERNON —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Khirece D. Tucker, 19, of the 800 block of South 21st Street, was arrested at 11:35 a.m. Sunday on a charge of driving on a suspended or revoked license. Tucker was released.
- Zohn T. McLaughlin, 39, of the 10400 block of Ambassador Road, was arrested at 4:51 a.m. Sunday on a charge of contempt of court. McLaughlin was released.
- Timothy L. Wilt, 33, of the 600 block of South 15th Street, was arrested at 11:12 p.m. Saturday on a charge of driving under the influence of alcohol. Bond was set at $3,000. Wilt was released.
- Tevin R. Edwards, 19, of the 2200 block of Casey Avenue, was arrested at 4:28 p.m. Friday on charges of contempt of court. Bond was set at $8,000. Edwards was released.
- Jessica S. Joslin, 22, of the 2100 block of Cherry Street, was arrested at 1:03 p.m. Friday on a charge of contempt of court. Joslin was released.
- Shawn M. Flatt, 33, was arrested at 12:12 p.m. Friday on charges of contempt of court and possession of methamphetamine manufacturing materials. Bond was set at $40,000.
- Zachary E. Perry, 18, of the 400 block of North Dogwood Street in Belle Rive, was arrested at 9:21 a.m. Friday on a charge of intimidation/restraint/confinement.
- Cassandra E. Disroe, 45, of the 800 block of South 24th Street, was arrested at 12:07 a.m. Friday on a charge of aggravated battery with a weapon that is not a firearm. Bond was set a $30,000.
- A man told police at 8:15 p.m. Sunday money was stolen from his room at the Hampton Inn.
- A vehicle was reported broken into at 4:15 p.m. Sunday in the 1200 block of Bethel Road.
- Two vehicles were reported broken into while parked in the 100 block of Castleton Avenue at 4:11 p.m. Sunday.
- A semi truck was reported broken into and blood left underneath a seat at 2:31 p.m. Sunday.
- Two vehicles were reported entered and their radios stolen at 12:18 p.m. Sunday.
- A woman told police at 9:19 a.m. Sunday her air conditioner was removed and several jewelry items stolen from her residence in the 500 block of South 12th Street.
- A wallet and cell phone were reported stolen after the door of a residence in the 1900 block of Broadway Street was kicked in at 9:13 a.m. Sunday.
- A blue Chevy pickup truck was reported stolen from the 400 block of Castleton Avenue at 6:59 a.m. Sunday.
- Police received a report at 1:35 p.m. Saturday of a vehicle that was broken into and its stereo stolen while it was parked in the 800 block of South 18th Street.
- A cell phone was reported stolen from Cracker Barrel at 9:44 p.m. Friday.
- Police received a report of criminal mischief to property in the 100 block of South 21st Street at 11:19 a.m. Monday.
- The men’s room and inside lobby of Dairy Queen were reported vandalized at 10:05 p.m. Sunday.
- A vehicle was reported damaged at 6:37 p.m. Sunday while it was parked at Geo’s Gas Station Lounge overnight.
- A vehicle was reported damaged at 6:38 a.m. Sunday in a break-in attempt while it was parked in the 300 block of Castleton Avenue.
- A sign at Bethel Grade School was reported damaged at 2:47 a.m. Sunday.
- Two altercations were reported at The Crossing Sunday, the first at 12:52 a.m. and a second at 1:53 a.m. Both broke up when officers arrived.
- Police received a report at 3:13 p.m. Saturday of a vehicle vandalized while parked in the 107 block of East Casey Avenue.
- A woman told police at 1:35 p.m. Saturday her vehicle’s tires were slashed while it was parked in the 2100 block of Perkins Avenue.
- A garage door was reported kicked in at 12:55 a.m. Saturday in the 700 block of South 23rd Street.
- A car window was reported broken at 9:24 p.m. Friday while it was parked in the 1600 block of Cherry Street.
- The window of a residence in the 1400 block of South 12th Street was reported broken at 3:42 p.m. Friday.
- Two vehicle fires were reported in the 300 and 400 blocks of Castleton Avenue at 2:28 a.m. Sunday.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Joseph L. Harsey, 70, of the 16500 block of North Illinois Highway 37, was arrested at 9:36 p.m. Sunday on a charge of battery. Bond was set at $1,000. Harsey was released.
- Andrew S. Banes, 22, of the 9200 block of North Illinois Highway 148, was arrested at 10:12 a.m. Saturday on charges of criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $1,000. Banes was released.
- A residential burglary was reported in the 12100 block of East Oakton Road at 12:28 p.m. Monday.
- A mailbox was reported smashed at 8:30 a.m. Monday in the 1100 block of North Main Street in Dix.
- A motorist on North Illinois Highway 148 reported rocks thrown at the vehicle at 3:05 a.m. Saturday.
- A transformer fire was reported at 7:27 p.m. Sunday in the 300 block of West South Avenue in Bluford.