Council approves TIF agreements
MT. VERNON -- The city council approved downtown tax increment finance agreements with seven businesses on Monday. King City Books will receive $40,000; Lowery's Irish Pub will receive $50,000; Girolamo's will receive $75,000; Headpieces by Toni willContinued ...
Democrat candidates compete
Editor's Note: This is the first profile of candidates running in contested races in Jefferson County for the March 18 Primary Election. Today, the Democrat candidates for Jefferson County Sheriff are highlighted. MT. VERNON -- Three candidates areContinued ...
Cancellations Tuesday, March 4
Cancellations for Monday, March 3Continued ...
City discusses TIF agreements
MT. VERNON -- The council will be presented with seven Tax Increment Finance Redevelopment agreements on Monday. More than 12 projects were presented to the Downtown TIF Advisory Committee last week, but grant recommendations were not discussed at thContinued ...
- JFPD gets $26K grant
- Rams fall to Orphans in finale
- Physician's license on probation
- RLC hosts Warrior Showcase
- Cop disciplines remain secret
- Leaf burning announced
- Man guilty of sex abuse
- Granada Matinee to show kids' film
- Granada to screen 'Gnomeo & Juliet' for Classic Kids' Matinee
- Police Academy graduates 31
- Council approves TIF agreements