Good Sam, St. Mary's receive excellence awards
MT. VERNON — Good Samaritan Regional Health Center and St. Mary's Hospital have been named 2013 Guardian of Excellence Award winners by Press Ganey Associates, Inc.Continued ...
MVTHS questions School Report Card totals
Mt. Vernon Township High School officials say their district's state test results in the recently released School Report Card should be higher than what's reported.Continued ...
MVTHS approves tentative levy
By TRAVIS MORSE firstname.lastname@example.org MVTHS approves tentative levyContinued ...
Fire district secretary celebrates 30 years
MT. VERNON — To Eloise Morris of Mt. Vernon, working as the office secretary for the Jefferson Fire Protection District is an “ideal job.” For one thing, the position has flexible hours, which leaves her more time to pursue other activities like bowlContinued ...
Treasurer to seekre-election
MT. VERNON -- Jefferson County Treasurer Dan Knox has formally announced he will seek re-election in the November 2014 general election. Knox, a Republican, has no opposition in the March primary. Knox was appointed to the office in 2011, following tContinued ...
- Toy Box Tag Sale set for Saturday
- Vision impaired program expands
- Jefferson Fire Protection District secretary celebrates 30 years
- Scouting for Food helps local pantries
- Thunderstorm hits Jefferson County
- Weekly Record
- Agency seeks Secret Santas
- Council to consider annexation
- Santa to call area children on Dec. 17
- District 80 adopts monitoring plan
- Good Sam, St. Mary's receive excellence awards