- Wilkerson -- Suver Together with their parents, Alysha Wilkerson and Caleb Suver are pleased to announce their engagement and upcoming wedding. Alysha is the daughter of David and Mary Wilkerson of Dahlgren. She is the granddaughter of Katherine and the late Bill Whipp
- Stauffer -- Wilson Dennis Stauffer of Salem and Christine Wilson of Mt. Vernon are pleased to announce their engagement. The couple met and are employed at Walgreens Distribution Center. They plan to wed in October and renew their vows in Myrtle Beach in the summer of
- Simmons Mark and Marty (Faught) Simmons of Mt. Vernon will celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary on Sept. 29. The couple were wed Sept. 29, 1973, at St. Mary Church in Centralia by Father Dennis F. Voss. Marty is the daughter of Orvil W. and Dorothy Faug
- Shelton -- Dailey Together with their parents, Darcie Shelton and Timothy Dailey have announced their engagement and forthcoming wedding. Darcie is the daughter of Paul and Donna Shelton of Opdyke. She is the granddaughter of R.C. and Effie Mae Austin of Dix and the l
- Wilkerson -- Sulver Together with their parents, Alysha Wilkerson and Caleb Suver are pleased to announce their engagement and upcoming wedding. Alysha is the daughter of David and Mary Wilkerson of Dahlgren. She is the granddaughter of Katherine and the late Bill Whipp
- Campbell Mr. and Mrs. Herbert Campbell of Mt. Vernon will be celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary at a reception hosted by their children from 2 to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 28, at Casey Avenue Missionary Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon. They were married
Class of 1953 gathers
The Class of 1952 recently held its reunion on Sept. 7.
- Bartley -- Wilson Brent and Barbara Bartley of Mt. Vernon announce the engagement of their daughter, Lindsay Bartley, to Erich Wilson, son of Dennis and Sandy Wilson, also of Mt. Vernon. The future bride graduated from Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville and
- Reyling -- Johnston Mr. and Mrs. Randy and Paula Reyling and Mr. Scott Johnston would like to announce the upcoming marriage of their children, Kourtney and Matt, on Saturday, Nov. 16, at 4 p.m. at St. John the Baptist Church in Piopolis.
- Wheeler Chuck and Julie Wheeler are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary today. The couple were married at Logan Street Baptist Church by the Rev. Keith Stanford. Chuck is the son of Wilma Wheeler and the late Howard Wheeler. Julie is the daughter of
- More Milestones Headlines