Wandalee F. Peper, 86, of Centralia, died at 9:15 a.m. Monday, April 22, 2013, at Friendship House in Centralia.She was born March 6, 1927, in Mt. Vernon, the daughter of Aubrey and Minnie (Plosser) Borum. She married John Peper on Feb. 11, 1953, in Shawneetown, and he preceded her in death on Oct. 3, 1987.She was a member of Wesley United Methodist Church and Richview United Methodist Church. She had lived here since 1991.Wandalee is survived by a son, Kent Peper and wife Mary Ellen of Walnut Hill and two grandchildren, Emma and Sawyer Peper. In addition to her husband, she was preceded in death by a brother, Kenneth Borum and a sister, Velma Wilson. Funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at the Irvin Funeral Home Chapel in Centralia. Interment will follow at Paradise Cemetery in Salem. Friends may call from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday evening at the funeral home.For those who wish, memorials may be made to the family for her grandchildren's education and will be accepted at the Irvin Funeral Home in Centralia, who is in charge of arrangements. Please visit www.irvinfuneralhome.com to leave an online condolence for the family.
Verla J. Richardson, 64, of McLeansboro, died at 8:15 p.m. Saturday, July 26 at Deaconess Hospital in Evansville, Ind.
Ethel Louise Hardig, 55, of Mt. Vernon, died at 4:48 a.m. Saturday, July 26, 2014, at her home.
- Burrell "Gene" Davis Burrell Eugene “Gene” Davis, 86, of Mt. Vernon, died at 6 a.m. Friday, July 25, 2014, at Mt. Vernon Countryside Manor in Mt. Vernon.Mr. Davis was a retired Illinois Bell Telephone employee for forty years, ending his career as the state safety direct
- Rodney Lipe Rodney James Lipe, 76, of Mt. Vernon, died 2:40 a.m. Friday, July 25, 2014, at Mt. Vernon Countryside Manor in Mt. Vernon. He was born Friday, April 29, 1938, in Jacksonville, the son of James A. and Ida Mae Lipe.Rodney worked as a laborer in area oi
- Marshall Cross, Jr. Marshall Marion Cross, Jr., 74, of Belle Rive, went to be with Jesus at 3:35 p.m. Thursday, July 24, 2014, at his home in Belle Rive.He was born Friday, Sept. 15, 1939, in Mt. Vernon, the son of Marshall Marion Cross, Sr. and Lena A. (Sneed) Cross. H
- Donna Dammrich Donna Marie Dammrich, of Potosi, Mo., departed this life on July 19, 2014, having reached the age of fifty three years, five months and three days.She was born on Feb. 16, 1961, in Honolulu, a daughter to Elmo Kebodeaux and the late Marlys Daley Kebo
- Karen Kirk Karen L. Kirk, 59, of Mt. Vernon, died 2:32 p.m. Wednesday, July 23, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. She was born Sunday, Sept. 12, 1954, in Granite City, the daughter of Maxie Millan and Beulah Fern (Shell) Sanders. She
- W. Gregg Goodman W. Gregg Goodman, age 63, of Swansea, formerly of Mt. Vernon, passed away on Tuesday, July 22, 2014, at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in Belleville.He was born July 11, 1951, to P. William (Bill) and Patricia (Bragg) Goodman in Carbondale.Gregg was the Co
- Harvey Lovin Harvey Lovin, 97, of Mt. Vernon, passed away at his home on Tuesday, July 22, 2014.He was born in Opdyke, on Dec. 10, 1916, the son of Henry C. and Emma Gifford Lovin.He lived in St. Louis and in Bluford before serving in the Army as a staff sergeant
- Pauline Bohlen Pauline G. Bohlen, 93, of Mt. Vernon, passed away on Wednesday, July 23, 2014, at 2:30 a.m. in Mt. Vernon.Pauline was born May 20, 1921, in Burlington, Iowa. After graduating from Burlington High School, Pauline was a waitress and a telephone operato
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Verla Richardson