- Delbert Dale Delbert H. Dale, 79, of McLeansboro, died at 12:46 a.m. Tuesday, July 8, 2014, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Mt. Vernon.Services will be at 11 a.m. Friday, July 11, 2014, at Harre Funeral Home in McLeansboro with the Rev. Robert Sefried officiating.
- Pauline Glenn Pauline Glenn, 98, of McLeansboro, died at 9:45 p.m. Monday, July 7, 2014, at McLeansboro Health Care and Rehabilitation Center.She was born Nov. 18, 1915, in Macedonia, the daughter of Noble and Jewell (Benbrook) Reed. She married Carl H. Glenn, who
- Audrey Epperson Audrey M. Epperson, 86, of McLeansboro, died at 6:58 p.m. Monday, July 7, 2014, at Hamilton Memorial Nursing Center in McLeansboro.She was born on Feb. 24, 1928, in McLeansboro, a daughter of William B. and Minnie (Metcalf) Stephens. She married Lloy
- Terri Cates Terri Cates, 49, of Mt. Vernon, died at 2:50 p.m. Friday, July 4, 2014, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Mt. Vernon.She was born Jan. 17, 1965, in Belleville, a daughter of Gordon and Jean (Outland) Brookman. She married Robert Dean Cates on Jan. 4, 199
Randy Allen Hutcheson, 67, of Mt. Vernon, formerly of Rockford, died at 12:15 a.m. Saturday, July 5, 2014, at his home.He was born Aug. 29, 1946, in Fairfield, the son of William and Betty (Venters) Hutcheson.He is survived by his mother, Betty Hutch
- Ethel Hall Ethel Marie Hall, age 95, of Waltonville, passed away at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, July 5, 2014, at the Benton Rehabilitation and Health Care Center in Benton.Marie was born April 8, 1919, in Waltonville, a daughter of Thomas M. and Fern (Isom) Atkins.
- Bob Roth Bob “Bulldog” Roth, Jr., 65, of Mt. Vernon died 8 a.m. Friday, July 4, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Healthcare Center in Mt. Vernon.He was born Tuesday, July 6, 1948, in Mt. Vernon, the son of Robert L. Roth, Sr. and Erma J. (Morgan) Roth. He mar
- Doris Struckhoff Doris Struckhoff, 71, of Texico, died at 12:50 a.m. Friday, July 4, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Healthcare Center in Mt. Vernon.She was born on Feb. 15, 1943, in St. Louis, the daughter of Amos F. and Naomi Mae (Tripp) Dace. On Jan. 30, 1965, in
- Edward Hale The Rev. Edward “Eddie” Hale, 65, of Bonnie, passed away Wednesday, July 2, 2014, at Crossroads Community Hospital in Mt. Vernon.He was born on Oct. 20, 1948, in Mt. Vernon, the son of the Rev. Bertrum and Ruth (Phillips) Hale.He married Patty (Howar
- Vera Byrd Vera Elizabeth (Hollis) Byrd, age 77, of Centralia, passed away at 6:39 a.m. on Wednesday, July 2, 2014, at White Oaks Rehabilitation & Health Care Center in Mt. Vernon. She was born on April 23, 1937, in Johnsonville, the daughter of Roscoe and Laur
- More Obituaries Headlines