- Margie Wiggins Margie V. Wiggins, 90, formerly of Sims, died 4:25 a.m. Tuesday, July 8, 2014, at Fairfield Memorial Hospital.She was born Dec. 19, 1923, in Wayne City, the daughter of Chester and Mary (Rainwater) Shaw. She married Chester Wiggins; he preceded her i
- Audrey Freeze Audrey Freeze, 88, of McLeansboro, died at 9:10 a.m. Tuesday, July 8, 2014, at Hamilton Memorial Nursing and Rehabilitation Care Center.He was born on April 20, 1926, in Cedar Grove, Mo., a son of Johnnie and Pheby E. (Derryberry) Freeze. He married
- Dorothy Leathers Dorothy C. Leathers, 90, of Mt. Vernon, died at 11:25 a.m. Monday, July 7, 2014, at Mt. Vernon Health Care Center in Mt. Vernon.She was born Wednesday, Nov. 28, 1923, in Nason, a daughter of Carl and Iva (Campbell) Farthing. She married Otis M. Leath
- Audry Freeze Audry Freeze, 88, of McLeansboro, passed away at 9:10 a.m. Tuesday, July 8, 2014, at Hamilton Memorial Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in McLeansboro.Arrangements are pending at the Gholson Funeral Home in McLeansboro.
- Delbert Dale Delbert H. Dale, 79, of McLeansboro, died at 12:46 a.m. Tuesday, July 8, 2014, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Mt. Vernon.Services will be at 11 a.m. Friday, July 11, 2014, at Harre Funeral Home in McLeansboro with the Rev. Robert Sefried officiating.
- Pauline Glenn Pauline Glenn, 98, of McLeansboro, died at 9:45 p.m. Monday, July 7, 2014, at McLeansboro Health Care and Rehabilitation Center.She was born Nov. 18, 1915, in Macedonia, the daughter of Noble and Jewell (Benbrook) Reed. She married Carl H. Glenn, who
- Audrey Epperson Audrey M. Epperson, 86, of McLeansboro, died at 6:58 p.m. Monday, July 7, 2014, at Hamilton Memorial Nursing Center in McLeansboro.She was born on Feb. 24, 1928, in McLeansboro, a daughter of William B. and Minnie (Metcalf) Stephens. She married Lloy
- Terri Cates Terri Cates, 49, of Mt. Vernon, died at 2:50 p.m. Friday, July 4, 2014, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Mt. Vernon.She was born Jan. 17, 1965, in Belleville, a daughter of Gordon and Jean (Outland) Brookman. She married Robert Dean Cates on Jan. 4, 199
Randy Allen Hutcheson, 67, of Mt. Vernon, formerly of Rockford, died at 12:15 a.m. Saturday, July 5, 2014, at his home.He was born Aug. 29, 1946, in Fairfield, the son of William and Betty (Venters) Hutcheson.He is survived by his mother, Betty Hutch
- Ethel Hall Ethel Marie Hall, age 95, of Waltonville, passed away at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, July 5, 2014, at the Benton Rehabilitation and Health Care Center in Benton.Marie was born April 8, 1919, in Waltonville, a daughter of Thomas M. and Fern (Isom) Atkins.
- More Obituaries Headlines