Donald Gene Musick
Donald Gene Musick, 82, of Mt. Vernon, died at 8:54 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 23, 2013, at Union County Hospital in Anna.
Doris Jean Karcher, 80, of Dahlgren, died at 10:20 p.m. Nov. 23, 2013, at White Oaks Rehabilitation and Nursing Center in Mt. Vernon.
- John Bruce John Franklin "Frank" Bruce, age 66, passed away Thursday, Nov. 21, 2013, at his residence in Manchester, Tenn., surrounded by his loving family. Funeral services will be conducted at 11 a.m. today at First Baptist Church in Manchester, Tenn., with
- Billy King Billy B. King, 75, of Mt. Vernon, died 4:47 a.m. Friday, Nov. 22, 2013, at his home in Mt. Vernon. He was born April 26, 1938, in Mt. Vernon, the son of Carroll and Opal (Flota) King. He married Betty Long on June 30, 1957, in Mt. Vernon and she prec
- Alexander Dinwiddie Alexander Dinwiddie, age 40, of Mt. Vernon, died at 3:27 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 21, 2013, at his home in Mt. Vernon. Funeral arrangements are pending at Newell Funeral Home in Mt. Vernon where you may call 246-0100 for further information or visit us on
- Larry Robinson Larry Gene Robinson, 73 years, 10 months and 15 days old, of Hillsboro, Ore. and formerly of Woodlawn, died Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2013, at his home in Hillsboro, Ore. He was born Jan. 7, 1940, in Jefferson County, the son of John and Ruby (Miller) Robins
- Bernie Winkel Bernard James "Bernie" Winkel, 89, of Kell, died at 8:40 a.m. Wednesday Nov. 20, 2013, at his home in Kell. He was born Oct. 5, 1924, in Algona, Iowa, the son Ralph and Edna (Sullivan) Winkel. Mr. Winkel is survived by his children, Floyd Winkel and
- Richard Perrachione V. Richard Perrachione, 88, of Tamaroa, passed away at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2013, at the Fairview Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center in Du Quoin. Richard had been a math instructor. He began his career at Sparta High School. He then taught m
- Charles Winkler Charles Winkler, 73, of Mt. Vernon, passed away at 7:01 a.m. Monday, Nov. 18, 2013, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. In honor of his wishes, he will be cremated and no formal visitation will be held. A memorial service will be
- Robert Davis Robert M. "Red" Davis, 79, of Mt. Vernon, died 2:50 p.m. Monday, Nov. 18, 2013, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. He was born July 31, 1934, in Mt. Vernon, the son of Claude and Avva (Lowry) Davis. He married Thelma V. Crunk on
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Donald Gene Musick