- Charles Horton Charles Edward "Bugs" Horton, 73, of Warwick R.I., died at 8 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013, at Kent Memorial Hospital in Warwick, R.I. He was born Jan. 2, 1940, in Belle Rive, the son of Ross and Merea (Richardson) Horton. His parents proceeded him in de
- Stanley Wells Stanley H. Wells, 93, of Celina, Tenn. and a former Ina resident, passed away at Celina Health Care and Rehab Center on Dec. 16, 2013. He was born in Bonnie on Sept. 27, 1920, the son of James and Grace (Johnston) Wells. He married Louise Summers on
- Betty Rose Betty Ann Rose, 69, of Vandalia and formerly of Carmi, passed away at 4:30 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 14, 2013, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis. Arrangements for Betty Ann Rose are pending at the Gholson Funeral Home in McLeansboro. Betty Rose
- Robert "Bobby" George Robert G. "Bobby" George, 54, of Centralia, died on Friday, Dec. 13, 2013, at his home. He was born on Nov. 23, 1959, in Centralia, the son of Marion F. George and Joan (Meyer) George. He married Rhonda Ellis and they were later divorced. Bobby is su
- James Heltsley James Randolph Heltsley, 57, of Walnut Hill, died at 7:53 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 14, 2013, at St. Mary's Hospital in Centralia. He was born on May 3, 1956, in Evansville, Ind., the son of Donald Ray and Martha Lee (Smith) Heltsley. He graduated from Mt.
- Barbara Kennedy Owens Barbara Kenndy Owens, 61, of Wayne City, died 2:30 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. She was born May 11, 1952, in Fairfield, the daughter of William Robert Kennedy and Joyce Thomas Kennedy of Wayne
- Magdalena Gowler Magdalena Gowler, 79, of Belle Rive, passed away at 6 a.m. Monday, Dec. 16, 2013, at her home. Arrangements for Magdalena Gowler are pending at Gholson Funeral Home in Dahlgren. Magdalena Gowler
- David Wolf David Wolf, 66, of Dahlgren, went home to be with the Lord at 11:20 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 14, 2013. He was at his daughter's home surrounded by his family. He was born on Aug. 14, 1947, a son of Clem and Fern (Davis) Wolf. He had been married for 49 ye
Robert “Bobby” George
Robert G. “Bobby” George, 54, of Centralia, died on Friday, Dec. 13, 2013, at his home.
David Wolf, 66, of Dahlgren, went home to be with the Lord at 11:20 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 14, 2013. He was at his daughter's home surrounded by his family.
- More Obituaries Headlines