Robert “Bobby” George
Robert G. “Bobby” George, 54, of Centralia, died on Friday, Dec. 13, 2013, at his home.
David Wolf, 66, of Dahlgren, went home to be with the Lord at 11:20 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 14, 2013. He was at his daughter's home surrounded by his family.
Terry Leeann Edmison, 67, of Mt. Vernon, passed away at 3:30 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013, at her home with her dog by her side.
Betty Ann Rose, 69, of Vandalia and formerly of Carmi, passed away at 4:30 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 14, 2013, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
Magdalena Gowler, 79, of Belle Rive, passed away at 6 a.m. Monday, Dec. 16, 2013, at her home.
- Brian Jones Dr. Brian C. Jones, M.D., 56, of Woodlawn, died 9:55 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 12, 2013, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis. He was born Sunday, March 31, 1957, in Akron, Ohio, the son of Daniel and Estelle (Battista) Jones. He married Charlotte Sue Bau
- Richard Culp, Sr. Richard A. Culp, Sr., 71, of Carmi, died 10:35 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013, at Phoenix Rehabilitation and Nursing Center in Carmi. Graveside services will be held at 1 p.m. Monday at the Smith Cemetery near Dale with Paster Lee Hicks officiating. In
- Robie O'Bryant Robie Dean O'Bryant died on Dec. 8, 2013, at the Danville VA hospital at the age of 50. He was born on July 29, 1963, to Larry O'Bryant Sr. and Patsy A.(Rector) O'Bryant. He is survived daughter, Mondyke O'Bryant; sisters, Tammy Bolinger of Shelbyvil
- Cynthia Tatum Cynthia Rettig Tatum, of Pattison, Texas, peacefully passed away on Wednesday, Nov. 27, 2013, after a brief struggle with Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, at the age of 55. Born in St. Louis, to Pat and Jean Rettig, she graduated from Eastern Illinois Univ
- Dontes Phipps Dontes "Tez" Phipps, 21, formerly of Mt. Vernon, departed this life on Sunday, Dec. 8, 2013, at his home in St. Louis. The loving son of Kimberly Williams, Desmond Phipps and Ribbon Williams-Harvey, Tez, born Dec. 30, 1991, later graduated from Mt.
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Robert “Bobby” George