Randy Allen Hutcheson, 67, of Mt. Vernon, formerly of Rockford, died at 12:15 a.m. Saturday, July 5, 2014, at his home.He was born Aug. 29, 1946, in Fairfield, the son of William and Betty (Venters) Hutcheson.He is survived by his mother, Betty Hutch
- Ethel Hall Ethel Marie Hall, age 95, of Waltonville, passed away at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, July 5, 2014, at the Benton Rehabilitation and Health Care Center in Benton.Marie was born April 8, 1919, in Waltonville, a daughter of Thomas M. and Fern (Isom) Atkins.
- Bob Roth Bob “Bulldog” Roth, Jr., 65, of Mt. Vernon died 8 a.m. Friday, July 4, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Healthcare Center in Mt. Vernon.He was born Tuesday, July 6, 1948, in Mt. Vernon, the son of Robert L. Roth, Sr. and Erma J. (Morgan) Roth. He mar
- Doris Struckhoff Doris Struckhoff, 71, of Texico, died at 12:50 a.m. Friday, July 4, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Healthcare Center in Mt. Vernon.She was born on Feb. 15, 1943, in St. Louis, the daughter of Amos F. and Naomi Mae (Tripp) Dace. On Jan. 30, 1965, in
- Edward Hale The Rev. Edward “Eddie” Hale, 65, of Bonnie, passed away Wednesday, July 2, 2014, at Crossroads Community Hospital in Mt. Vernon.He was born on Oct. 20, 1948, in Mt. Vernon, the son of the Rev. Bertrum and Ruth (Phillips) Hale.He married Patty (Howar
- Vera Byrd Vera Elizabeth (Hollis) Byrd, age 77, of Centralia, passed away at 6:39 a.m. on Wednesday, July 2, 2014, at White Oaks Rehabilitation & Health Care Center in Mt. Vernon. She was born on April 23, 1937, in Johnsonville, the daughter of Roscoe and Laur
- Edward Hale Edward “Eddie” Hale, 65, of Bonnie, passed away Wednesday, July 2, 2014, at Crossroad Community Hospital.Arrangements are pending at Johnston Funeral Home in Ina.
- Ella Mae Duncan Ella Mae Duncan, age 78, of Mt. Vernon, died 5:55 p.m. Monday June 30, 2014, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon.She was born Dec. 11, 1935, in Henderson, Tenn., a daughter of James and Mattie (Robinson) Brashers. She married Billi
- Thelma Terry Thelma J. Terry, 73, of McLeansboro, passed away 8:05 p.m. Monday, June 30, 2014, at her residence in McLeansboro.She was born Oct. 14, 1940, in McLeansboro, the daughter of Cecil Howard Browning and Imogene R. (Hungate) Browning. She was married to
- Mildred Kell Mildred Bernice Kell, 86, of Mt. Vernon, died 2:15 p.m. Thursday, June 26, 2014, at Terrace View Gardens in Cincinnati.She was born Friday, Jan. 20, 1928, in Mt. Vernon, the daughter of Hobart McKinley and Sophia Lena (Loos) Campbell. She married Wil
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Randy Hutcheson