It’s been pretty well established that doing well on traditional tests used for college admissions has no relationship to how well a student will do in college. Students with the same test scores often have different outcomes, some drop out, some excel and some struggle through. If only there were a test that would indicate how well high school students will do once they are in college. Something like:
If a pizza costs $6.50 and 3 people are going to share it, how long should it take to arrive?
1) 30 minutes 2) $2.17 3) 10 minutes 4) 2 pieces
If you have a 14-karat gold friendship ring that weighs four ounces and your friend has an 18 karat gold friendship ring that weighs four ounces, who is the better person?
1) you 2) your friend 3) I’m so jealous 4) 24 karat
What day of the week does the Laundry Fairy come to your dorm room?
1) Saturday 2) Monday 3) Never 4) Friday
In what state is “Duck Dynasty” filmed?
1) Canada 2) Louisiana 3) Cuba 4) Chicago
Where do “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” live?
1) Nebraska 2) Michigan 3) New Mexico 4) None of the above
Who is the most evil person in “The Game of Thrones?
1) Melisandre 2) Joffrey 3) Jaime 4) Cersei
William Shakespeare wrote which classic?
1) X-Men 2) Harry Potter 3) Romeo and Juliet 4) Spiderman
Are this sentence correct?
1) Yes 2) No 3) True 4) False
If you are bilingual you
1) cannot marry in most states 2) have male and female sex organs 3) can speak two languages 4) are from Bilingua
O nvr mnd :). No 1 cn spl inny mor.
Where do babies come from?
1) Belize 2) Spain 3) South Dakota 4) Storks
How many times does a baby’s diapers need to be changed in the first year?
1) 2,190 2) 365 3) 100 4) 10,000
Whose grandparents should take care of the baby while you’re dating?
1) His 2) Hers 3) Both 4) My step-sister has her this week.
Science and Nature
Tequila is made from