- State News
'Lincoln' movie exhibit opens in Illinois Jan. 17
SPRINGFIELD (AP) — Costumes, furniture and other props used in Steven Spielberg's 2012 film "Lincoln" are set to go on display in Springfield next month.Continued ...
Quinn has Christmas lunch with service members
BERWYN (AP) — Gov. Pat Quinn spent part of Christmas Day having lunch with U.S. service members who weren't able to be with their loved ones.Continued ...
Last-minute insurance shoppers get 1-day extension
CHICAGO (AP) — Anticipating heavy traffic on the government's health care website, the Obama administration extended Monday's deadline for signing up for insurance by a day, giving Americans in 36 states more time to select a plan.Continued ...
'I-55 Bandit' pleads guilty to bank robbery charge
ST. LOUIS (AP) — The teenage serial bank robber dubbed by the FBI as the "I-55 Bandit" for a series of crimes in five states pleaded guilty Friday in federal court.Continued ...
Pension accounts don't need to sell assets in 2013
SPRINGFIELD (AP) — Stable state funding over the last two years meant key state employee pension funds didn't have to sell assets to meet payments in 2013, according to a report released Thursday.Continued ...
Thousands told to start over on health insurance
CHICAGO (AP) — Illinois officials are emailing and calling thousands of people, advising them to start over on their health insurance applications if they believe the federal government mistakenly referred them to Medicaid.Continued ...
- ISP denies sheriff's request on concealed carry
- Illinois gay marriages OKed for terminally ill
- Blago hearing focuses on what's legal politics
- State wards won't be moved from disabled center
- Madigan: Corporate tax breaks need review
- Mother charged with obstruction after girl's death
- Ill. pension fight could create deeper fiscal hole
- Ill. Legislature OKs fix for $100B pension crisis
- Pension plan goes to Illinois House, Senate
- Illinois lawmakers briefed on pension deal
- GOP governor candidates mostly quiet on pensions
- GOP leaders: Illinois pension fix could come soon
- Illinois House to convene next week on pensions
- Illinois with Obama on insurance cancellation fix
- 'Lincoln' movie exhibit opens in Illinois Jan. 17