- Ask a Geek
ASK A GEEK: Palm Pixi Plus Review
Recently, I was contacted by a Verizon Wireless public relations firm who offered me the opportunity to start reviewing Verizon handsets (phones).
ASK A GEEK: You probably don't need a new computer
Every few weeks I hear the same thing from a different person: "My computer is slow, I guess I need a new one. Any advice?"
- Can your PC replace your cable or satellite subscription? Part III In part I, we learned about some free and completely legal ways to watch TV and movies. In part II, there was some long explanation, and a brief bit of some information about how to watch your shows that are not well-defined. The laws contradict each other, so you are on your own down that path.
- Ask a Geek: Wireless and you Like most homes with more than one computer, we have wireless network access set up in our home. This makes it very convenient for me to prop the laptop onto my lap and write articles while watching the Golden Globes.
- You probably don't need a new computer...
- The debut of Dan Voyles' technology blog
- ASK A GEEK: Palm Pixi Plus Review