MT. VERNON — — The Woodlawn High School Booster Club raised $270 for the Rend Lake Disabled Hunt through Sesser-Valier High School with a special Duck Dynasty-themed night. A costume contest, a duck decoy relay race, gift baskets and a 50/50 raffle helped raise money for the hunt. Next Monday during the girls varsity basketball game, attendees are encouraged to make the night a “Red Out” for the American Heart Association, said Booster Club President Kelly Owens.
MVTHS Board to discuss builders risk insurance
The Mt. Vernon Township High School Board of Education may take action tonight on requesting quotes for builders risk insurance related to the new high school project.Continued ...
- Three new teachers are hired for MVTHS
- D-80 hires new teachers
- Big Lots opens
- MVTHS Board to discuss builders risk insurance
Terry Ann Sloat, 56, of Woodlawn, passed away Thursday, July 17, 2014, at St. Anthony’s Hospital in St. Louis.She was born March 26, 1958, in Centralia, daughter of Warner Moore and Albertia (Smith) Moore. She married Lonnie Sloat on April 11, 1994,Continued ...
- Dana Aydt
- Eli Hook
- Louise Whisenhunt
- Vel Pearce
- Terry Sloat
Wal-Mart to cut prices more aggressively in back-to-school push
Wal-Mart Stores plans to cut prices more aggressively during this year's back-to-school season and will add inventory to its online store as the chain battles retailers for student spending.Continued ...
- Your chocolate addiction is only going to get more expensive
- Starbucks sees more Apple-like stores after Colombia debut
- VIDEO: Comcast apologizes after customer service call goes viral
- Wal-Mart to cut prices more aggressively in back-to-school push