BLUFORD — — Heavy rain did not dampen the spirits of Bluford residents Saturday as they gathered at Webber Township High School to show their support for the school's Trojans baseball team. The Trojans returned to Bluford that day from the state finals in Peoria. Their bus received a police escort through Mt. Vernon and Bluford before arriving at the high school for a special reception ceremony in the gym. During the ceremony, team members posed for pictures and visited with family and friends. The team was the runner-up in the 1A State Championship.
In an article regarding the Rend Lake Conservancy District appointment, the River Conservancy Act was cited indicating the Jefferson County Board’s advice and consent was necessary for the appointment being made at this time. According to informationContinued ...
- Cove Connection helps local parents
- County finds salt supplier
- Farrington school pursues Internet upgrade
Hines Sight: St. Louis, Chicago bring exciting aspects into season
St. Louis Rams and Chicago Bears fans have reasons to be excited for the upcoming football season.
Both teams feature explosive young talent, who have a chance to dominate the league. Challenges also stand in their way.Continued ...
- Root calls award 'humbling'
- Rays win 6th straight, 7-2 over Cardinals
- Salem ends Mt. Vernon's season
- Hines Sight: St. Louis, Chicago bring exciting aspects into season
Don't judge mothers with messy homes
I was building shelves in my garage when a neighbor girl, one of my 4-year-old daughter's friends, approached me and said, "I just saw in your house. It's pretty dirty. Norah's mommy needs to clean more."Continued ...
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates
- Hospitals let patients schedule ER visits
- Don't judge mothers with messy homes