MT. VERNON — — The Mt. Vernon Jaycees House of Horror threw open its doors Friday to begin the scare season. The House of Horror is being held at the old train depot at Broadway and First Street and opens at 7:30 p.m. tonight, Oct. 19-20, Oct. 26-27 and Halloween. The haunted house will stay open until everyone has gone through. Tickets are $7 at the door.
In an article regarding the Rend Lake Conservancy District appointment, the River Conservancy Act was cited indicating the Jefferson County Board’s advice and consent was necessary for the appointment being made at this time. According to informationContinued ...
- Cove Connection helps local parents
- County finds salt supplier
- Farrington school pursues Internet upgrade
Rams spend time at SIU football camp
The Rams football team spent a little time away from their traditional summer practice setting at the end of last week.
On Thursday close to three dozen sophomores, juniors and seniors traveled to Southern Illinois University in Carbondale for a football team camp. The camp, which included three other high schools, wrapped up Saturday.Continued ...
- Hines Sight: St. Louis, Chicago bring exciting aspects into season
- Root calls award 'humbling'
- Rays win 6th straight, 7-2 over Cardinals
- Rams spend time at SIU football camp
VIDEO: Dog 'faints' from excitement of seeing owner
A reunion between a Pennsylvania woman who had been living overseas for two years and her pet schnauzer has gone viral, garnering nearly 20 million views on YouTube.Continued ...
- Don't judge mothers with messy homes
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates
- VIDEO: Dog 'faints' from excitement of seeing owner