MT. VERNON — — Third grade art students in Mrs. Steele's class at Summersville Grade School had a choice of making Valentine's sacks or boxes on Tuesday. Becky Fisher chose a box while Ben Delayo decorated a sack. Paige Rainwater (with glasses) was still in the construction phase of her design. Valentine's Day is Friday.
Farrington Grade School pursues Internet upgrade
Farrington Grade School is upgrading to a wireless Internet system to improve network speeds and offer more learning opportunities for students.Continued ...
- Cove Connection to begin next round of parenting classes
- Collins appointed to RLCD
- Christmas inthe Park revived
- Farrington Grade School pursues Internet upgrade
Donna Marie Dammrich, of Potosi, Mo., departed this life on July 19, 2014, having reached the age of fifty three years, five months and three days.She was born on Feb. 16, 1961, in Honolulu, a daughter to Elmo Kebodeaux and the late Marlys Daley KeboContinued ...
- Karen Kirk
- W. Gregg Goodman
- Harvey Lovin
- Pauline Bohlen
- Donna Dammrich
Hines Sight: St. Louis, Chicago bring exciting aspects into season
St. Louis Rams and Chicago Bears fans have reasons to be excited for the upcoming football season.
Both teams feature explosive young talent, who have a chance to dominate the league. Challenges also stand in their way.Continued ...
- Root calls award 'humbling'
- Rays win 6th straight, 7-2 over Cardinals
- Salem ends Mt. Vernon's season
- Hines Sight: St. Louis, Chicago bring exciting aspects into season
Don't judge mothers with messy homes
I was building shelves in my garage when a neighbor girl, one of my 4-year-old daughter's friends, approached me and said, "I just saw in your house. It's pretty dirty. Norah's mommy needs to clean more."Continued ...
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates
- Hospitals let patients schedule ER visits
- Don't judge mothers with messy homes